Sunday, October 4, 2020

Shaffer Family Voting Guide: 2020 Election - Tues Nov 3

 This voting guide is in spreadsheet form as a Google doc, and can be found at:

http://bit.ly/ShafferVotingGuideNov2020

There you will find the recommendations, along with the endorsements (from most liberal to most conservative) of: LA Times, SF Chronicle, San Jose Mercury News and San Diego Union Tribune.

For those of you who don't know me, my politics are fairly liberal, though I would say I am fiscally moderate, believing in data and effective government providing value for tax dollars spent. I also lean towards "No" on propositions that mix-and-match topics to try to bring together disparate constituencies or which are too complex for the voter initiative process and should be handled legislatively. 


Enjoy and get out there and VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment